Friday, February 13, 2009

I love the new Celebrity Million Dollar bill


At 1st I didn't, but what I do now is when I see one or more people I ask them if they can guess who these stars are, then you find 2 or more people that are having fun with guessing who they are, and it even helps me to not be as fearful as I am witnessing to them as now we have been having fun and laughing, then I swing to ask them some questions, like I tell them it's a Gospel tract and what do they think happens after someone dies, then we are off talking. Please be praying for Mike and his girlfriend. They both need Salvation and they told me they were looking for the answers, so we talked for awhile and I took them through Law & Grace in the game department at Toys R US, and just after I was going through what they need to do to be saved, I told them they need to Repent and told them that means confess and forsake their sins, and to put all their trust in JESUS CHRIST for Salvation. Well Mike works there and they started having people come around that wanted to buy stuff, so I could see he didn't want to go, but he had to because of his job, but he thanked me and I gave them a copy of The Two in One with HBKS on it and told him to listen to this, and he told me he would and thanked me again. Please keep them in your prayers!! All for the Glory of the LORD JESUS CHRIST !
The Way of the Master