Sunday, June 1, 2008

Should we talk to people about Hell??

Should we preach repent are you will go to Hell??



We should not preach repent or you will go to Hell, you are right but we should in the right way talk about it after all it is in the Bible and JESUS even talked about it 2x more than Heaven ( W h y ?? ) If my child was in the road and I saw a big truck, come flying down the road like a bat out of heaven, what would I say " Brianna I love you can you please come here dear", no not if that truck was just a flying down the road!, I would be like " Brianna get out of the road there's a big truck coming, hurry, hurry, come to Daddy!!!" and I would be running to her at the same time with my arms open with love, I'm not saying to just preach or talk hell, like you are going to hell you are going to hell, but to talk with the Love that I don't want them to go there ( because were are they going when they die if they are not born again ?? and no matter how much we don't like to talk about it, I think we should, but the right way warning them were they will be going.

what did JESUS say ( why would he talk more about it ???? )

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:29
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Matthew 5:28-30

Matthew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 11:23
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 18:9
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Mark 9:45
And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:47
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Mark 9:46-48

Luke 10:15
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell

Luke 12:5
[u]But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.[/u]

Luke 16:23
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Even Lazarus while in hell now wanted to tell his family, but it was to late:
Luke 16:23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.


By the way that's one Thing we can't do in Heaven - and that's talk to a lost person because there will be none in Heaven!!!


Yes in the wright and loving way we should tell them of it when, The Bible says today is the day of salvation!!! Do you have any LOVED ONES NOT SAVED? or friends not saved have you talked to them and IF NOT WHY NOT and if you DON"T WERE WILL they be going. Let LOVE be your friend, the Bible says " Prefect love cast out Fear " what's that mean The LOVE of what will happen to them if you Don't talk to them should be more of a LOVE for what will happen to them than the fear you have of what they say, but they may get upset at me ( the fear ) but if they don't really come to CHRIST they will go were ? the Bible says, "You must be born again or you will not see the KINGDOM of Heaven.

I went to Church all my life as a kid and even later on in life but somethings just wasn't right and when I told people last year I got Born again they were like why I thought you were? I didn't drink, only used bad words, every so often, didn't party, dressed nice, got friendlies in High School, and best dressed but GOD know my real heart! NOBODY new not even
my wife of now going on 15 years and the people I worked with for over 14 years but, I really got to thinking would I really go to heaven, I in my eyes
and everyone else's eyes was a very good person but when I really when thur the Law I was like GOD forgive me Please ( I'm even in tears now as I'm writing this to you just thinking of that day, when the Law as a mirror really showed me how
dirty I really was to a HOLY GOD not a God that just loves me but a GOD
that saved me even after, I

1. never always put GOD 1st not TV and video games was more important
2. I never bowed down to anything but I did make a GOD that was ok if I
sins all the time, because my GOD thought it's ok to lust just don't touch
3. I had used God's name bad and even lightly
4. I had not always put even a little time aside for GOD, the GOD that gave me life I never had time for him
5. I had not always done what I was told by my parents and even did a few things they never know.
6. never murder anyone, but boy did I get mad a alot of people to many times to count.
7. Yes, I had lust in my heart even had sex before I was married
8. I never stoled anything big but maybe some gum as a kid or even a soda once
9. Have I ever lied yes I'm 40 years old if I was to put every lie on paper man would I need a big truck or more of paper
10. Boy did I ever want that fast car, the pretties girl in school, a million $$

See GOD is so HOLY that the Bible says even are good deeds are like rags to him.
and I was living fine tile I really looked deep at my self with the, Law
and I not putting this up hear to fight, I don't want to do that but after talking to lots of people and even at of people like even Pastors that I just asked then to really look at their self with the LAW just once and just like me something in side really changed and it's really hard to tell you want I mean, but lets try I have a pan of hot water but not really sure if it's hot, I mean it's not bubbling so I put my hand in it and it's hot alright, That's what happen to me not everyone has to go thought the Law your right but, if you not really sure, I mean you know that your walk is not really the way it should and if you are really, thinking, maybe I should really try this because, man I do ok then on fri or sat I really live like the devil but I ask GOD to forgive me but again, I just keep doing it, the Bible says you will know them by there fruit if they are of the good tree they will have good fruit and that doesn't mean just around your family at Church, because like I said I was really good so good I even thought I was good and the Bible says everyone will proclaim there own goodness, but the when I got up and pulled back the curtain of the HOLY of HOLIES and looked at my self thur GOD's eyes with the Ten Commandment's, do I still fight with sin yes but, not like I had every before, like I said it's really hard to tell but I really feel and understand the Cross and THE WORD of GOD just draws me more and more I couldn't even put it down and read the hole Bible in like 5 or so months because I couldn't even put it down and it just drawed me so much I 'm on the 2nd time and I'm not telling you that for any reason but to tell you what happen to me and what was really different that any other time I had tryed to read it was I was like putting glasses on man the the pages really come out I still have to make myself put it down because, I know I have to go to bed or go to work, it's like it says it really becomes a supernatural book!!!
anyways this is not for everyone I feel like there is some out there that know what I'm talking about and if I can help just one then to me know matter what anyone says about me that's ok because I'm just another sinner that didn't even really know I was tile the Ten Commandments took off the fig leafs of my self righteousness and showed me the true of my sin and I really found out I couldn't hide from GOD maybe my friends and wife but really GOD knew my really deep down heart.
I pray that the Spirit of JESUS CHRIST would open the eyes to who ever is out there that the LORD is talking to and that any other brother and sister in CHRIST even out of LOVE would not put a bandage on the heart of anyone that the Spirit of GOD is talking to that really knows that deep inside your truly know their heart and I ask you LORD JESUS to please turn any heart if there be even just one that needs there heart really turned, if you would please turn there heart just like you turn the rivers, I asked it all and thank you LORD and let it all be for your GLORY and the people that maybe heard that really yes there are born again, that you would just open up there eyes and show them your GLORY as you have me LORD, o I beg of you LORD JESUS, amen
The Way of the Master